Welcome to Tewksbury
Tewksbury is ideally located near Rte. 93 and Rte. 495 and is situated close to two MBTA stations, making it a great commuter town. Tewksbury residents enjoy lakes, ponds, trails, and community events. Saunders Recreation area is a popular spot for their tot lot, sports fields, gazebo, picnic areas, a summer concert series, and festivals. A lively restaurant scene and an abundance of shopping add to the popularity of Tewksbury.
Tewksbury Real Estate Insights
The median sales price for homes for sale in Tewksbury in November 2020 is $520,000; which is an increase of 13.5% compared to the market prices in November 2019. The average price per square footage of homes in the town of Tewksbury is $307 and days on the market in November 2020 was 20 days.
- Loella F. Dewing Elementary School (Public K-2)
- North Street Elementary School (Public 3-4)
- Louise Davy Trahan Elementary School (Public 3-4 )
- John F. Ryan Elementary School (Public 5-6)
- John W. Wynn Midle School (Public 7-9)
- Tewksbury Memorial High School (Public 9-12)
Tewksbury Parks, Nature & Recreation
- Saunders Recreational Area
- Tewksbury 9-11 Memorial
- Public Health Museum
- Wamesit Indian Statue Park
- Wamesit Lanes